Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2 new hobbies and Max drops his jaw

I am a dancing machine!! 

If music is playing, it is all I can do to not start dancing.

I finally found a video game to which I am becoming addicted!!

Max (having a high score) begged me  to "play" him in Just Dance 3.
We attempted a Brittany Spears song.
I was completely lost with the.....weird moves...

BUT THEN...
we played the Apache Jump On It by Sugar Hill Gang..

I have done that dance many times!!

Max's jaw dropped to the ground!
I blew him away with my moves (and score)...

"well, you were a cheerleader...right?"

"NO!!!!"  (I was not the cheerleader type!)

"well, you did twirl the flag"  (I was in the color guard for a year)

For those of you not familiar with the dance game...
You dance exactly like the dude on the game...
Kinect "sees" your every move.
Doing the EXACT moves, keeping rhythm, and keeping up with the dude earns you points!! 



We also did Boogie Wonderland...

I got all my stars on that one!!!

I wasn't that great on the last few songs...
I kept going the wrong way and I was always a few steps behind.
When I accidently slapped Max (while dancing), he said..
"now you are dancing like you twirled the flag!"

You see...I was only in the color guard one year because I drove the band director crazy. 
I don't know my right from my left....
the group would be twirling one way and I was always twirling the opposite!!



So if you haven't guessed...Just Dance 3 has become my new  #1 hobby...


Hobby #2 (as in the title of my blog)???

WELLLLL
let me start by telling you how much I love puzzles!


I love finding the pieces and putting them in the correct space.
I love figuring out the word to answer a clue...and putting it in the correct space.

I also love tetris!! putting the different block patterns in the correct space.


So hobby #2...

spreadsheets...

I KNOW!!!
you people that are stuck behind a computer all day....doing spreadsheets..

I envy you!!


There is nothing like the feeling of taking info and putting it in the correct space and then looking at all the GREAT ORGANIZATION!!!


HEY!!! I wonder if I could organize my dance moves and songs into a spreadsheet??
or chores
or dinner ideas
or arguments with Jeff
or grocery list
or.....





4 comments:

  1. We were having a great time yesterday with our Dance Party until I hit Rachel's drink and it flew across the room!! Definitely a mood kill

    ReplyDelete
  2. The men in their white coats are at your door!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! ....just wowee !!!LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeff said he was sore. LOL

    ReplyDelete