Saturday, December 3, 2011

THANK YOU SECRET SANTA!!

I won the jackpot at our Christmas Party! We played secret Santa and the package I chose contained this:
Peeramid bookrest


I have already found a million wonderful uses!
I did not want the entire "me" to be in the pictures....the camera adds 20 pounds!
Or my eating habits....I forget the saying...

ANYWAY, I wanted you to have proof that it is ME in the pictures so I included my feet!
(reference to a section in previous post HERE)

FIRST, I immediately enjoyed the gift when I read a bedtime story to the kids.

Sweet dreams!


 I don't have an ipad, but I am learning how to use it when blogging....
I am sure I will eventually get used to hanging my head off the couch in order to see the screen!


 I was reading some material to prepare myself for going back to work. I no longer have to find a place for my drink and snacks! They balance on the edge perfectly!


When I have been very busy throughout the day, I often try a stress release activity by the time dinner rolls around. I can now "release stress" WHILE cooking!!



 I LOVE using it to hide my great hand in Solitaire POKER!!

I am so thankful that I did not choose the gifts that contained the Starbuck's Gift Card or the Christmas Story Leg Lamp Nightlight.

The Peeramid has truly made my life more relaxing!!

THANK YOU SECRET SANTA!!

2 comments:

  1. Heelarious! I want one!
    E

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I almost bought me one of those today! I hate trying to hold my book to read in bed.....You are crazy.....love all of your shoes...

    ReplyDelete