Wednesday, April 28, 2010

VOTE! It is your duty.....

It is voting time here in Memphis and Classic MAZ is joining in the spirit of voting!!!
My profile picture on facebook is a year old. I think it is time for a new updated version of myself since I have let my hair grow for a year. I have provided a few pictures from which my readers can choose:
       (by the way...those of you who see me often and think "why doesn't she fix her hair?"...now you can see that I DO fix my hair...because in these pictures I do not have any leave-in-conditioner to weight it down to a more normal fro....here is the clean normal look)



Picture A is the "Uncle Joel Picture". My mother tells me all the time that I look just like her younger brother, Joel. 
His senior picture from the 1960s (??) looks just like this but his mustache is thicker   :)




Picture B is the "Roseannadanna SNL Picture".




Picture C is "MAZ after 6pm Picture".




 If you don't vote, I will have to put a normal picture of me and the boys smiling appropriately........







5 comments:

  1. I vote for the mugshot pic!!!

    --that's #1...in case you were wondering ;)

    This is SRZ, btw. (My initials aren't nearly as cool as yours)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FINALLY!.. A FAN CAME OUT OF THE CLOSET AND POSTED ON YOUR BLOG PAGE!! ( still a little timid in using initials though ...so wondering "IS THIS A REAL PERSON?") ...being your momma I" love" them all..but of course I choose the one that looks like Joel.....(let your mustache alone so you will look even more like Joel...I really miss him and that would really help me) AND I want a picture of you and the boys,including Jeff...what to do?? luvu, yo momma = >

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can post the Roseanne Roseannadana pic only if you put up a link with "Stop the Violins" skit with it. Otherwise, smile and put up a pretty pic! Or stick a big ol' daisy inthe UncleJoel hair...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, I guess in the South "coming out of the closet"---especially when in all capitals---has a MUCH different meaning than out here in LA!!

    -SRZ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm...I just don't know! I think I'll choose the Uncle Joel. Maybe you could post a picture of him so we can compare!!!

    ReplyDelete