Monday, April 12, 2010

A Big Let Down

I was working in my backyard today when I looked down at my pale white skin. My heart skipped a beat! Could it be? Could all my reading and watching of the horror genre have paid off?? My skin was sparkling and shimmering in the sunlight!!!

A smile spread across my face. I was pleased. Team Edward.......not that I prefer vampires over werewolves.....but being a female.....I would much rather have sparkly skin than a thick furry coat! (reference to the Twilight series for you non readers....vampires)


I was saddened tonight. After I showered, I put on my fairly new lotion. My eyes glanced over the words.....Oil of Olay.....moisturizer.......body lotion........sparkles.........WHAT............DERN!!!

Ok, so the reading and watching of the vampire, zombie, alien and supernatural has not secretly given me any special powers. That is a big let down..................so I can't blame my faint mustache and unibrow on werewolf powers???

2 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! ETC. LUVU,MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why can't you blame those things on Werewolf's powers? We need something to blame them on.
    It can't be that we are getting older!!
    Love ya, Aunt Delores

    ReplyDelete