Saturday, May 19, 2012

MAZ's Disney ratings

We spent 5 1/2 days in the four main Disney parks and Downtown Disney.
We rode almost all the rides and we ate in several different locations.

I thought about my favorites as I relaxed in the pool tonight.
I knew many of you would want me to report my favorites for comparison or for your future visit.

HERE ARE MY FAVORITES!
The rock wall on the east side of the tea cup ride in the magic kingdom  was my favorite resting spot.
Shady and comfortable.

The water fountain near the mission space in epcot was the most refreshing...but let the water run a little bit before you take a sip!
The first few seconds is very warm water....then cold.

And the BEST........drum roll
.........
The bathroom at end of splash mountain in magic kingdom has the most room in the stall
AND
the best water pressure in the sinks.

We were so happy go give our boys the opportunity to experience Disney!

I am even happier that we can do something else next year....
Like drive to the Grand Canyon.

Are there kids and crowds there?
Surely no singing in the Grand Canyon ......right?

2 comments:

  1. Its a small world after all.
    les

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Heigh ho ! Heigh ho ! It's off to work we go.....ta da da da da ta da da da da Heigh ho Heigh ho !!!" ;)

    ReplyDelete