Tuesday, May 8, 2012

"Im highlee qualifieyed & wood like to apple four a job..."

Once again, I am entertained by.......people.


Posting Your Resume:


*Do not misspell opportunity. You might miss out on a job oppertunty, or an opurtunety for a phone interview, or an oppirtoonity to verbally express your valuable skills (that should be good).


*Do not express being a "Centered" individual by
 CENTERING your entire resume!
The result is
 confusing information
in the pattern of
a Dr. Seuss Christmas tree.

*Do not list an objective "to MEAT goals"-
unless applying for Tyson, KFC, or Oscar Meyer...

*Do not send an inquiry email to a business with....and I quote "one of my question are.........and when where you gonna hire."

*Do not list that you worked at a job from 1/2003-13/20012.
I appreciate that some jobs seem to make the year longer, but you aren't going to fool me!

*Do not have your contact email 
 "rippedhotbod@hotmail".
I guess I misunderstood the experience title,  "service provider".

*Do not list "I have 28 years experience as an electrician."
Then, in Work Experience, list one job that only lasted 7 months....
THEN at the bottom of the resume in small font writes
"is electrician, but not licensed".

*Do not boast that you can type 30wpm. 
 Just don't mention you lack the skill of typing!

*Do not create unnecessary categories.
"Citizenship: American?"
Now I am wondering if you are legal......

*Do not do a phone interview (first verbal contact) on speakerphone so your wife can ask questions.
"How much will you pay him?"







3 comments:

  1. Please tell me you made these up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sadly entertaining........

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't think this is fur reel.

    e

    ReplyDelete