Monday, May 21, 2012

MAZ goes to a galaxy far far away

I knew that Star Wars weekend at Hollywood Studios would be entertaining, I just was not prepared for how much FUN I would have until I saw....
THIS GUY in line to enter the front gates!!
He was by himself......shocker.



nope...not Jeff




I mostly took pictures from behind so as not to be too obvious...




Princess Leia was very whiny and did not want to obey her father. 
 Perhaps she already knew who he would turn out to be!!



dude, you are not a jedi until you put the robe ON...

  

the wookie did not like me taking a picture of him and his creative ewok wife



impressive...but part of the parade...so a fan she may not be...job it is...




mom-of-the-year made her son look for a pic and therefore son missed Chewbacca waving at him.



announcer said this was Darth Maal and I got excited....because he is also the toad guy in X MEN!
and if he is darth maal....



 Then who is this???  way to ruin the magic....DISNEY announcer



I wanted to tell these two ladies that their ball cap and straw hat ruined it all for me....but the force was strong with them.



I could not get enough of the dress ups!



On our bus ride, a young man sat with his mother (she has on R2D2 mickey ears).
He not only was wearing a cap that looked like a.....well, frankly I am not sure if it was jedi, bounty hunter...??
BUT he also was wearing a lanyard and sporting the collectors Disney pins!!
Ladies??? interested??? a momma's boy/star war geek/pin collector in his mid 20s???


What is more ridiculous and sad than these fans (which I actually think are probably fun people...maybe)

THIS LADY!!

She had on a fancy dress AT DISNEY with crinoline underneath to make it poofy, A princess charm bracelet, and a tiara!  She had to be in her 20s.  
I am guessing she got the princess treatment with her friend (you can only see her head but she also has on a fancy dress and tiara).

THANK YOU LORD....for giving me boys!!


 More parade pics, ENJOY!


voice of star wars something and PERRY THE PLATYPUS!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Yes that guy who played Darth Maul IS also in X-Men. He is some martial arts genius from what I understand.

    I wonder if Perry the Platypus guy is Chewy. Hummmm.
    Les

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! that was quite an adventure ! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete