Sunday, August 1, 2010

If there were 3 of me........

If there were 3 of me........


Jeff would probably join witness relocation....but that is not my point...

The happiest me would be the ME that I am:
Stay-at-home-and-teaching-my-two-sons-ME....which I absolutely love and I am completely happy and thrilled with doing!!!

The second me would be Dr. Margaret Ziegenhorn (in education). I would open up my own school. It would be a teaching school and educators would come from all over the world. It would "showcase" the best in classroom management, individual plans, behavior teaching, sensory diverse classrooms, lesson planning, support for teachers, organization ideas, motivational teaching, hands-on teaching, NOT teaching toward standardized testing, etc....

The third me would create a foundation that organizes all the other foundations, missions, etc.....so that the grant money, charity money, etc can be used effectively where needed (does that make sense???...probably not...but it does to me).

If there were 2 of you, what would you do???
(let me guess, mom and dad are the only ones who will comment on my blog.......that is ok, I love my parents)

9 comments:

  1. Hmmm, let me see...I need to think about that...... do I want two of me??? yo momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there were two more of me - one would go to Paris and become a chef. The sesond one would move to an island and become a beach bum! Darleen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yu dad says, yu r on target. Wish u & i had the funds to do ur school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Texas friend says she already feels like there are 3 of me... farm girl, trucker girl and director of family stability.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, some comments that were not my parents!!! WOO HOO!!! thanks guys!! @Texas, you are right! you are doing 3 lives already!!
    @Darleen.....add one more of me so I can steal the beach bum! I heard on the Sunday morning show about Johnny Depp owning his own island! I want to do that too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, yea! Private island here I come - then I only have to deal with people I invite and I can always kick them off if they start to annoy me. And yes, I got a big helping of the Opfer anti-social gene!

    ReplyDelete
  7. if there were two of me~ one would be a model, be disgustingly rich and give you money for your dream school and number two~ would live in the country,have a farm,and have camp fires and night, and my husband would sing and play guitar for me...:)nicoleeee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darlene, your screwed b/c both Armour and Opfer are anti-social!! ha ha!!

    Nicoleeeeee!!!! first, thanks for the generous thought of giving the $$ for my school! mucho love and appreciation to you!! Second, a model and a farmer?? total opposites!! how interesting.....thanks for participating...but I have to know, would you work your farm or hire help? b/c I too would like a farm but I would hire people to run it......hee hee....

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need and additional ME to hold Colin down while the rest of us get our school work done. Does that count?

    ReplyDelete