Monday, August 23, 2010

goats in Alabama


We had a great time on our vacation! The boys could not wait to put on their suits and head to the beach!!






I have no idea what all the fuss was about! The water was so clear and the beach was great!!






Our condo was lovely!! I jogged around the star shaped perimeter each and every day!!








The boys were in a constant state of happiness the entire week!!










Jeff's family is fun but I must admit that the dress code for eating out is a bit odd!!








It is amazing how a week with the one you love can put things back in perspective!!!








I don't miss Alabama, but I do miss the ocean!!............(sorry Alabamites?? I couldn't sleep at night for all the banjo playin'...... hee hee.... )



Florida Rules!!! GO GATORS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, my sides hurt!! you are so hysterical!! yo momma.... = >

    ReplyDelete