Monday, August 9, 2010

Random Thoughts........

1. I have grown to hate Facebook. From a psychological point of view..it is horrible for insecure people.     BUT I fear that if I delete it that I might miss out on what everyone is doing AND people won't go to my blog on their own.................my point exactly!!

2. This has nothing to with a political view, it is strictly personal BUT I heard that the Obama's could possibly be overlapping part of their vacation in the vicinity where we plan to be vacationing. If the beach is shut down for security reasons, I will be very upset!! If Mrs. Obama and I have matching swimwear, I will be very upset!! (I am absolutely sure she shops at Sam's for her swimwear to save on money as I do!!).

3. I have hit the 20 pound mark!!! As of today, I have lost 20 pounds!!! I have 15 more to go! I wish I could lose 5 more pounds before our vacation but I am happy either way!! I have had many temptations the past couple of weeks and I have passed the tests with flying colors!! Yesterday, my 5 year old nephew came within 2 feet of me holding some Sonic tater tots. They looked so yummy, greasy and salty!!! Murder did not once flash through my mind!! Only the thought of my mouth opening up like the Alien on the movie ALIEN and only taking off the tiniest part of the ends of his fingers!!! I could smell the tots, taste the salt and grease.......This only lasted about a minute.....Then I teased him, pulled on his arm a bit and let him go....but I could see the fear in his eyes so he must have seen the hunger in mine!!!

3 comments:

  1. Benjamin's eyes are flashing and he is snickering...then he said "Heh! Aunt Mawgwret is funny!"

    I love FB! Who is insecure? You? I don't think so! :)

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea! woo who!! you have worked hard and you look great!! more importantly you feel great!!! ......I think that Benjamin trusts in the old days.....hee heee luvu! yo momma

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS!! Dad

    ReplyDelete