Sunday, May 13, 2012

3 HOURS LATER...

We are on a family trip this week. I will be posting from facebook and my blog...so you need to keep up with both to enjoy the ziegenhorn adventure. Or delete me if you are annoyed.
I posted a pic and status on facebook when we began the adventure at noon today!

So. It has been 3 hours.....there is a wreck on the interstate and traffic is at a hault.
Jeff: "I'm going to exit and get gas."
Me: "find one of those nice gas stations so we can go to the bathroom."

Keep in mind...I HATE PUBLIC RESTROOMS!

One toilet room for all to use. I open door and step around the urinal, that is right in the doorway. Walls are coated with brown, gray, yellow leakage streaks. Garbage everywhere. Floor disgusting.
I tell max, "don't touch anything!"

Jeff walks up so I head back to car. Max comes back to car.
Jeff finally comes back to car.

Jeff: "Max, I wish you had waited on me. Apparently the lock did not work and a woman opened the door on me!"

Me: "did she see yo hiney?"
Jeff: "I was using the urinal. She saw ME!"

Three of the four of us laughed!

Trip quote:
"Roads on hills are ridiculous"
-jack

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for not posting a picture with this entry.
    E

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I agree with E ! also.....halt......

    ReplyDelete