Friday, July 22, 2011

Homebound MAZ


My regular readers know that if you leave me stuck in the house...I usually start to remodel or rearrange...I have been a good girl....

I found something else to occupy my time!

In the 3 months that Max has been sick, I have watched 5 seasons of Ghost Whisperer, started a professional blog Ziegenhorn School For The Gifted (its own Facebook page), and read 5 books (so far) that don't have anything to do with education or behavior or the Bible....

AND.......started sifting through old pictures.....

I am a high strung person and can only see ONE thing in front of me....so I enjoy looking through pictures and seeing what was REALLY going on around me when I thought I was taking a picture of something else.......

 I figured out how to use my scanner....so I could share it on CLASSIC MAZ......enjoy.....





Should be Max opening a birthday gift......but what is Jack up to???


Is Jack tired of hearing the baby squall? tired of hearing grandmother talk? tired of having pictures taken?


My one and only time I dressed my sons up like preppy kids. Look how comfy Jack looks! Good golly this is awful! 


Bathing suits with floats in them to keep them "safe" and let them enjoy the pool "float" free.....Looks like Jack figured out how to annoy his little brother....."oops, excuse me....oh! sorry.....oh, man....didn't see you..."


Next, a series of possible explanations of future anxiety issues for Max:
"hey Max, pick up that stick...hee hee...keep trying!"

oh, that horse is gonna do something to Max...quick get a picture, then help your kid.....
(Jack watching)



Sick baby crying so hard, face is red....big brother tired of it....get a picture instead of taking care of the situation!

This is the funniest picture to me! This is my niece (5 yrs older than Max). She has always gone above and beyond to be nice and play with Max, ALWAYS!! He LOVES her....I have never been able to figure out what in the world she was saying to him!! I THINK she was playing....the camera just snapped this part of it....



Beware!
my one and ONLY attempt at making a creative cake!
Jack wanted an Alien theme birthday.....this looked like an alien autopsy...horrifying!! I even used red velvet cake....ewwww.

If you see me on facebook, then you already saw the next picture!
"where?"
"up there! Delta balcony"
"are you sure?"
"yea! does that sound strange to you?"
This is right before we got married. July 22, 1995 at about 7:30 a.m. in the Memphis airport.
I love this picture because it looks like we trapped the preacher into marrying us there, but we didn't! He might have thought we were crazy but he agreed! It is the best idea and decision Jeff and I have EVER made!!


The next two pictures....I COULD get in trouble for posting.....

I taught my children to do chores from the day they could walk....for some reason, I took a picture of them vacuuming the furniture. It is hilarious....Jack (4 yrs old in his undies and White Station ball cap) and Max (2yrs) waiting his turn....we didn't have central air at this time...just window units...hence the clothing...or lack of...


Found this picture....can any of my churchy readers pick out these 3 guys???
I married the angry,sexy one in the middle!

Well, I have a ton more....but YOU are probably bored by now....

In looking through all my pictures, I learned:
Jack has ALWAYS been a sneaky comedian.
Max has always looked worried, sick, serious or in thought......hmmmmm....
Jeff lost his hair.
I need to sit still and watch....every moment!







6 comments:

  1. Who's driving?
    Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't tell ya......yet.....the driver's wife reads my blog.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trucker Jack (or undies jack) makes me laugh a little more than Preppy Jack, but all those pics could make me laugh for days.

    -TGD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jason looks like he's wearing girl glasses.
    Love ya
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drive-By Water Pistol Thugs. lol.

    Surprised they're not flashing the "Dorsal Fin" gang sign!

    AT

    ReplyDelete