Thursday, November 3, 2011

What is up with Jeff's face?

I am sorry single ladies...I stole the most handsome man in the world back in 1995...you all will just have to settle!!

I love full beards and especially on my handsome Jeff!!
His hair has successfully migrated from the top of his head to his face.....hubba hubba!!

HOT!!



Jeff is not only handsome BUT also very giving!!
He gave up his MANLY beard for Su Casa Family Ministries!


Su Casa is holding its First Annual Ask Me About My Stache Fundraiser!

You can find out all the details and rules...HERE
Just follow the link and click on the icon!

When someone asks the man about his stache...he is to tell them about Su Casa and ask for a donation toward his "growing stache".

If the man gets $500 or more, he is in The Selleck Society!


EVERYBODY....ask Jeff about his face!
Donate to Su Casa....join in the fun!

You can ask him on facebook, email or by phone if you don't see him around town!
You can easily donate on line (the above link) or write a check! 
(easier ways to get your donation tax thingy)

Help Jeff reach Selleck Status.....and support a great ministry!

You are welcome to share this blog post or the Su Casa link!




5 comments:

  1. Max gave Jeff his first donation!!
    $1.00
    Thanks Max!! (that could have been a hotwheel)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you MAZ, Thank you Jeff, and Thank you Max! Love your video, may have to steal it and put it on my facebook page. Where can I get one of those 'staches... Bet we could raise lots of $ if the wives were to wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love me a Tom Selleck!! And I love our Jeff so hit us up for a donation on Sat. See you then.
    Aunt Delores

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, anonymous....
    I have a few fake staches! We could wear them and post our pics on Su Casa's FB!!


    Aunt Delores,
    thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeff has $11 !! Big Thanks to the donors!
    keep it coming, people!!
    Su Casa needs Jeff to get Selleck Society ($500)!!!

    ReplyDelete