Saturday, June 6, 2009

Classic MAZ

I chose to delete my old blog and start this new one because I would like to try having advertisements on my blog. I would like to import my blog to Facebook. I was not sure if I wanted EVERYTHING that was on my old blog to be read by everyone in the universe. YES, I expect my blog to fascinate the world!

I chose the title, Classic MAZ, because of the recent Saturday Night Live skit with Justin Timberlake. It was a skit with the Target lady. Timberlake dressed as an older lady with a neck brace. He/she would tell stories of something she said or did and then say "classic Peg" in a sing-song voice while his shoulders moved up and down as if he was laughing.
Jack (my 11 year old) and I enjoyed this skit. Several times Jack has told a story and then said "classic Peg".

I have had two previous blogs in which I would share my daily adventures or thoughts. For example, the time I had my purse in my lap when I was driving the car. I turned left onto a street and then immediately tried to turn right into a parking lot. The steering wheel "froze up". I caused quite a traffic jam until I realized my purse straps had wrapped around the steering wheel and it could not turn. Luckily, I could free the strap and wheel before someone found out that I was an idiot. Most people looked as if they thought I was having car trouble.
........................Classic MAZ!
I also have shared that when I say NEVER, I always end up doing it!
"I will never home school"
I home school and LOVE IT!
"I will never teach in the schools again"
I have QUIT teaching and STARTED teaching again 3 times!
"I will never dye my hair blond"
I dyed my hair blond 2 summers ago.
The list goes on and on!!
.....................Classic MAZ!

3 comments:

  1. I am getting a kick out of the advertisements! They decide what ads to put on here based on what I write about ( I better be careful). So far I have seen ads for car needs and hair coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that "Classic Peg" SNL skit with JT!!! I had to watch it twice (I DVR'd it). It was hysterical! Who knew JT was a comedic genius? I'm in love...

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is from Memphis and my sister-in-law was his music teacher when he was in elementary school!!

    ReplyDelete