Thursday, June 11, 2009

I had to put a leash on my hair!

My hair seems to get frizzier every year. I think I might have had pretty curls in college. I did not appreciate my hair in those days. I hated it then as I do now. This Memphis heat with humidity makes my hair take on a life of its own! Today, as I was working in the building with no air, I caught my shadow on the wall. I could not figure out what might be behind me, slowly creeping up on me. I turned around to see what was casting the shadow. Nothing was behind me. I looked again at the shadow. I put my hand above my head. A crazy, hairy octopus-type being began to gobble my hand. I realized my hair had seemed to come to life! I quickly found an elastic leash, gathered the frizz monster and wadded it up into the leash. Throughout the day it would loose itself, trying to take over the surrounding area. I would have to catch it and stuff it back in the leash.

No comments:

Post a Comment