Friday, February 18, 2011

Going to Target....need anything??

I have been sitting in my house for a week listening to virus noises.
I decided the military should use this strategy to weaken and brainwash the enemy into thinking they are going insane or dying....

My husband decided he wanted some attention and joined the concert of noises today! He did this BEFORE he replenished the tylenol or gatorade (selfish).

I changed from my sweats to my jeans, changed from my house shoes to my converse and headed to Target. I took Max with me and had to keep shushing him. All his sentences started with "If I have the flu....." 
I thought people could hear him and that is why they were staring at us but......






4 comments:

  1. hahaha love it!~Amie

    ReplyDelete
  2. that will look good come Sunday morning... I'll be looking for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! you just need those things for your ears that keeps all sounds out! May this all pass quickly for all of you!momma

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have again made my day! Funny, Funny, Funny.
    Love ya, Aunt Delores

    ReplyDelete