Friday, February 4, 2011

what twitch?

I just cut out 195 pieces for my latest quilt that I am making. I have a "due date" so I can't lolly gag on this project. I have been working diligently while answering academic questions, grading papers, doing laundry, dishes, cooking and watching seasons 3 and 4 of 30 Rock. Last night, I dreamed that Tina Fey, Alec Baldwin, Johnny Depp and I were quilting while watching the Superbowl and writing jokes about the players.

Yes, I know Johnny Depp is not on 30 Rock. He is my best friend. I met him at a circus in a previous dream that I have had and he told me we could be best friends and he and his wife would grill out with Jeff and I.

............now where is the pharmacy number.......I need to refill my meds..........

3 comments:

  1. uh.....I Will be GLAD to run pick them up for you!...!?? You are soooo funny!! Thanks for the chuckle!! Momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Aunt Delores agrees with your MOMMA, you are so funny. You made me laugh today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete