Wednesday, April 11, 2012

MAZ is listening

The following are snippets of conversations BETWEEN ADULTS that I am blessed to hear. I am not in the same room as the speakers, so I can only imagine what the heck is going on!!!

"....we were in the movie theater and she (his wife) got cold while nursing the baby. I took off my shirt and wrapped it around her."

Oh good gravy! With my luck, I will be behind the nursing mother, newborn and shirtless dad the next movie I see in the theater.

"....don't hand that to me with doo doo on it."


"I will hand it to you with doo doo on it."


"I will wipe the doo doo on YOU."




I turned and went the other way before coming into view. I did not care to witness the doo doo wiping.




"Look at this! Looky hur!  ( hee hee haw haw)
Idn't that thar the craziest hair you've ever seen?
Crazier than my mamma's backside!"


I admit that I was curious but disturbed about two men looking at a hair...
so I stayed away and wondered if his mamma's backside was hairy or just crazy shaped.








Some of you have asked if I miss teaching.


nope....I am in the same atmosphere



2 comments:

  1. HONEY! You should hang out in my building for a day. Les

    ReplyDelete
  2. ......think I just figured out the cause of your migraine.......

    ReplyDelete