Saturday, January 23, 2010

up...down...up up....down...up....down....up

What am I talking about?? My weight. I have a food addiction. I feed my anxiety, I feed my sorrow, I feed my excitement, I feed my anger................................

At the end of summer, we will be taking a Ziegenhorn family trip to the beach. I need to lose 37 pounds.

After I ate a 10 inch pizza for dinner, all by myself, I decided that I would start tomorrow on losing weight.

Tomorrow is January 24, 2010. My goal is to lose all 37 pounds by July 22, 2010 (that happens to be my anniversary).

So the countdown begins:
37 pounds in 179 days

3 comments:

  1. i wish you luck!!!! fruits grains veggies...xorcise.. ( hee heee) i join you in your journey only i have much more to go momma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too am food addicted. I don't think I eat a lot but I eat all of the wrong things... especially the last two years with all of my thyroid troubles. I talk myself up every am about exercising and drinking tons of water but by the end of the day I find myself saying "tomorrow is another day". Good luck to you... I will follow along in hopes of inspiration (no pressure! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Honey I'm right there with you. I need to get some down in a couple weeks....Dr visit! But I have all this baby weight to get off. I stress eat and i snack while cooking.....wanna do this together?

    ReplyDelete