Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Subliminal Crack

I have heard that you are addicted to crack and meth after just one taste. Addicts stress that you don't ever try it because you will immediately be addicted and then continue to chase that first high....and you will never get that satisfaction.

I believe that Stephenie Meyer, author of the The Twilight Saga Collection
, has created a new drug!!

 Subliminal Crack.

I had several friends that were reading this series. I thought "how silly, teeny bopper romance...how could that be entertaining?"

I like action, scary, true story, true crime, etc...

My 18 year old niece loaned me the first book, Twilight. I read it within 2 days. I finished the book and went to start dinner. I loved the book. It WAS a silly teeny bopper romance and I enjoyed it!! It had action and romance. It was well written and an easy read. As my dinner was cooking, I was craving the next in the series, New Moon. I read the "one chapter teaser" at the end of the first book. It left me hanging and I was about to bust to get the next book. My niece brought me the next two books. I read them both within one week. I finished before Thanksgiving. My niece does not own the 4th book. I needed to go to the library. However, I have had things to do and finish so I have not read Breaking Dawn. The story hangs in my head. I think about twice a day how I need to get that 4th book!!
I think I haven't made the initiative to get it at the library because I do not want to be finished with the story.
SUBLIMINAL CRACK
I don't want to find out that the original high from reading this ridiculous series will never be satisfied...




No comments:

Post a Comment