Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Goodbye badger, Hello Wheezy!

For most of the cold season, I have a badger that follows me (when I wear my corduroys). I never see him, but I can always here him sneaking behind me. When I walk faster, I hear him moving faster and louder. When I slow down, he seems to keep in pace with my steps.

He is with me almost every year. Except for a couple of years when I wore smaller sized pants.
Funny, I don't know why he prefers to follow me when I am heavier.....


The cold season is ending (I put away my winter pants), and the warmer weather finds me walking for exercise.
Until I get into shape, I find it difficult to breathe and walk at the same time.




Badger must hibernate for the warmer weather......not sure where he goes....
I just know I don't hear him sneaking behind me much anymore.

BUT my friend Wheezy (from Toy Story) keeps me company during the warmer months!
I never see him either, but I can always hear him (wheezing). Especially when I really pick up my walking pace!

I have a few other friends that seem to follow me throughout the year.


I feel so blessed to have so many followers!

Heads Up!
Be careful when you see me walking around, you never know which friend is following!





4 comments:

  1. You need to ask Kathe about walking with me.

    I went yesterday to the allergist and he said the allergic feeling I was having wasn't allergies. Drat I needed an easy explanation.

    Les

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you have all those friends. I am too far away to keep you company on your walks and don't want to think of you being lonely.

    Alma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you do not walk alone but have your own bodyguard. When you finish, the bodyguard goes and watches a movie until time for school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahahshahahahshshhahahahahhahhahahahah!!! The only person who amuses me more than you and my brother is me!
    E

    ReplyDelete