Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My THANKS! to the Old Goat...

well, either certain family was tired of reading about how to dry clothes....OR...

they were recently embarrassed by some inappropriate public scratching...

We were not getting used to the "sandpaper" feeling of the underwear!!

The parts were purchased and the dryer is fixed!

My THANKS! to the Old Goat (Jeff's dad). He was always fixing things while Jeff was growing up and Jeff was always watching!!

I have found this to be one of the most (and many) useful (and attractive) things about Jeff!! OF COURSE he is the best thing any girl could LOOK AT....but to be able to fix ANYTHING....that is HOT!


Jeff (middle goat) watched videos on the internet, took the dryer apart, put in the new parts, and put it back together....

The parts that caused so much trouble were not much bigger than quarters!



 Dryer completely apart.....Jeff attaching new parts





Putting it all back together!





 Back together...AND WORKING!





 While Jeff is cleaning up his tools, I snap a pic of his lint head....Gives me an idea...If those weirdos can make money off of hair implants, hair remedies, and even spray paint for heads....I could sell my lint to people that won't embrace that BALD IS HANDSOME.....hmmmmmm...I wonder.....

Ok, another MAZ chapter is closed...for now...no more drying clothes stories.....

BUT you won't believe what I did to my 14 yr. old! I have been sworn to secrecy for now! Give me about a week....and then I will share!! 

3 comments:

  1. see no that's just wrong. you were supposed to HOLD OUT. Icicles needed to come off said underware. les

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I felt like I let down "the simple life" but when I got the towels out of the dryer this morning and smelled the fabric softner, felt the "rich life" softness....the heavens opened...the birds sang...I did the waltz with each towel.....I don't mind being spoiled by a dryer!!

    ReplyDelete