Monday, September 26, 2011

It's ok...okay?.okay!..k?...k!..okay..ok...

Ok...okay!....okay?...ok...

wait for it....




Ok">
Ok

Jack is sick with the same symptoms Max had!!

yeah....

not much to say about that...

Just hope it doesn't go on for 4 months....

YES!
I called Lebonheur..
NO!
They don't seemed concerned...."if he is still sick next Monday, I am welcome to call to make an appointment."

I assumed as much because they didn't want to see Max if he got sick again.

Prayers are welcome....you may want to avoid any taxing or deep conversations with me....

seriously, it's okay! okay? ok...okay...okay...ok

2 comments:

  1. okay...prayers and hugs and love coming your way...call if you want "voice" with that ....you know I am here! yo momma !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh No! I'm so sorry! Prayers for you and the boys!!! Keep positive...it will be okay! Easier said than done, I know :(

    ReplyDelete