Saturday, March 19, 2011

March 18, 2011

MARCH 18, 2011

This is a day that I realized many things:

It may LOOK like we live in a smaller house, on a smaller lot, in a smaller neighborhood.....but we actually live on 256 acres.....

We raked and bagged 56 bags of leaves.............I love my 2 HUGE trees that keep my house cool in the summer.....I love watching the leaves fall in the autumn........I HATE CLEANING UP THE YARD!!


While trying to finish the yard, we had to take a break and watch the Memphis Tiger / Arizona game. It was EXCITING....but I also realized.....Memphis would not be the National Champions...not this year!!


And late that night, we got a message with some info that is not mine to give at this moment....if you are a regular reader....you might understand my realization.....something happened (18 days late) BUT...
I'm gonna need to make a bigger quilt!!


3 comments:

  1. Was there two instead of one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear anonymous,
    NO
    But if you are my family think of me as a newborn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think of you as a newborn? You weighed in at 10 lbs. 5 oz. which is equal to twins. Sounds like you need to make a King size quilt

    ReplyDelete