Wednesday, March 9, 2011

sea cucumbers fighting pirates?

School time...

I am sitting on the couch. (ok, I admit...laying down and wrapped in a blanket!)

Max says, "mom, I need to tell you what I just read in Science."

I move my head to let him know I am listening.

He starts telling me about sea cucumbers and how they defend themselves by vomiting out their insides. Then these pirates come and start fighting with swords and the ship sinks......and......wait...what?...

"mom...mom....are you sleeping?"

Of course not! You said that they do that to defend themselves and that was better than.....

"Mom, you were sleeping!"

I hope I was sleeping or I seriously made a mistake in the curriculum I purchased! Or did I?? It sounded very interesting!! It wasn't scientifically right but it sure was entertaining!! Max said he did not say those things......

I think I am getting old. I still have not bounced back from being sick....or maybe I am lazy....or maybe I need to exercise....NOOOOOOOOOOO! That is never the answer!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!...sorry, I mean, sorry you are feeling that sicky. luvu.......

    ReplyDelete