Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Are you there God? It's me MAZ.....

I have been watching a load of movies while I have been sewing the past few days. Even though they have been a wide range of genres, they all have had a common theme. Looking for comfort in all the wrong places. Of course it is easy to watch a movie and say "stupid, that won't make you happy" or "stupid, you are so selfish"......Just like when you watch scary movies and you are thinking "don't go in there!" and yet when you are home alone....what do you do? YOU GO IN THERE!

I believe the Bible, and God tells us in the Bible that he will provide all our needs. He does not tell us he will give us our wants. AND he does not tell us what our needs may be....

So I have been wondering.....If I was a movie, what would you be saying to me?

I have an idea............

1 comment: