Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Project....week 2

ok, I will admit, you are getting ripped off this week. My project is personal. I explained last post about my new weight loss endeavor. I am making it my project this week.

PLAN:
take my Juice Plus daily (this is raw fruits and veggies dehydrated and put in capsule form...all food, not vitamins)

walk 45 minutes everyday on the treadmill

drink 3 glasses of water before each meal

drink 3 glasses of water every time I would like to munch!!

cut out carbs, salt, sodas and sweets

TODAY:
ATE/DRANK:
2 glasses of water before breakfast
Juice Plus
one cup of Kashi Go Lean crunch with lactose fat free milk
one banana
1 glass of water before lunch
one apple, handful of baby carrot (raw)
one slice leftover bbq chicken pizza from Memphis Pizza cafe (had to finish it...there is no more...)
one bowl of buttered noodles with salt and shredded cheese (better than the entire package which is my usual lunch)
2 cheezits (honestly, only 2! but I stole them off my son's plate when he wasn't looking)
one cup of Florida Natural OJ
3 glasses of water before dinner
2 cups of my home made soup (black beans, kidney beans, pinto beans, corn, water, salt-free seasoning and bottle of beer...in the soup)

EXERCISE:
I walked for 33 minutes on the treadmill. I "warmed up" for 15 minutes while I walked and read Max's Science lesson for next week. I fast walked/ran for 10 minutes while watching Operation Petticoat on the Retro Channel.  I "cooled down" walked for 8 minutes.

THOUGHTS
I thought about my daily routine. When Jeff is in town, I spend my day waiting on him to come home from work in the evening. When Jeff is out of town, I am in "get through the day" mode. Since I teach the boys in our home, I do not have to get out of the house on Monday or Saturday. When one of the boys are sick, we do not go to church on Sunday or Wednesday.
Sitting around the house, watching movies, TV, doing school, ....all these things provide me with the urge to eat.
Lately, it has rained ALOT so I don't spend time in the yard.

Doing a project each week to report to my readers will hopefully give me motivation and a goal!!

COUNTDOWN
35 pounds and 178 days
(yes! that is right! I lost 2 pounds today!)

1 comment: