Thursday, September 6, 2012

lean in!

It would be really nice if all of you would just revolve around me!
sigh

I just don't have that IT quality that seduces everyone to think about me 24/7.....

This is a problem because when I am out of town, I can only post my thrillingness on my personal facebook page.  When I am home, I am able to blog....which posts on my ClassicMAZ page.

I don't know who is missing out on my awesomeness, and I don't want to blog the same stuff that I have posted on my FB page....

What a complicated life!

I thought about doing this post about my Utah trip, but I am afraid most of you heard enough from my postings those 4 days.

I wanted to share the beautiful Salt Lake City life with you all...

(don't forget you must always click on my pics to "get it")


I wanted to tell you that Jeff is so romantic.  The first place he took me was
a wood store....yAyee


I wanted to tell you about Olympic Park and the secret to skiing....
you land in a pool that is just out of the camera shot!





 I wanted to tell you about our awesome hotel

 and how we channeled The Shining

Jeff was scarier than those twin girls
 (go watch The Shining if you don't know what I am talking about. It is the perfect girly, feel good movie. I promise!)




I wanted to tell you about me actually letting Jeff take my picture (I hate pics of me)....
but I always look like a softball player (not that there is anything wrong with that) or my shirt was too low, or .......well.....my face



But instead of talking about the Utah trip,
I am going to tell a story on my weird sons!

Tonight at the dinner table, I thought I would take a picture of the empty chair, post it on facebook, and then say "Monday night, our family will be complete"

because Jeff will be back home

so I started to take the pic and realized the boys weren't in the picture

I said "guys, lean in"

at the same time they
WHAT IN THE WORLD......





2 comments:

  1. bahahaha on your blog......and what tha!!! on your first pic......you look great in the pics.....I will NOT watch The Shinning, EVER!! And I think that your boys take after you.......love you!
    I liked the pics of Salt Lake City......and you did NOT say enough about the trip......

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's all that Mosa goodness, they just couldn't resist!
    Sarah Hamer

    ReplyDelete