Friday, July 30, 2010

18 17 15.....

No those aren't the "wrong" cursed numbers off of the TV show LOST.......

I have lost 18 pounds, I have 17 more to go and  we leave on our trip in 15 days.....

A daily conversation in my head has helped me lose weight...
with God? you ask???
no
an inspirational conversation? you ask...
no
It goes like this......with these 3 people....



Jillian (the brunette) starts taunting me by calling me
"booty girl". She pretends to be looking at the girl next to her but I know she is talking about me. We have the same conversation every day and each day I get angrier. I think of new nickname for her each day. It never seems to phase her. I think I heard her pause today in her counting when I mumbled "bo bo head".  It got to her that I did all my reps AND called her "bo bo head".

Blondie makes me so mad I don't even know her name. She goes so fast I want to vomit. I told her she looked like that girl off of 30 Rock. She ignored me and kept yelling at me to "pump those muscles!" I am not sure she knows what she is doing......but I showed her today!! I did all the push ups without cheating! AND I outdid all of the biggest losers in the ab exercises. Blondie was so mad she would not even look at me!!

Bob is ridiculous!! In the sculpting video, he keeps yelling "this is sculpting but your doing cardio!".....
And then I yell, "well you idiot....I want to do sculpting and yet every day you say the same thing and think it is funny!!" We also fight every day because he yells "are you dying? are you dying? and I yell YES! YES!" and he says "GREAT! Do 6 more!" I show him some of my fingers and he smiles his pearly whites.......

Every night I dream about the fizz and smell of Coke, the salty, fried taste of fries and the feeling I get from eating a bowl of butter noodles......but since the second week of June:
lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of ice water.........and a little bit of 100% juice some mornings....

steamed veggies, stir-fry veggies, asian style veggie, mexican style veggie, indian style veggie, american style veggie, blah veggie, spicy veggie, soup style veggie, etc..........lots of veggie with no salt, no butter, no fat......but very tasty!!!

couscous, wild rice, orzo, white rice, black beans, pinto beans, black eye peas, butter peas, navy beans, kidney beans, garbanzo beans, white beans, beans beans, .............yep!!!

wraps, salads, tasty creations!!!

TONS OF FRUIT!!!!!! and I mixed it with healthy peanut butter or sprinkled it with.......

nuts!! almonds, walnuts, sunflower seeds
why are pine nuts so freakin expensive??? I love them but can't afford them!! Fresh Market had them for over $20/lb  I am thinking I need to get into the pine nut business!!





3 comments:

  1. You GO girl!!!

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. your food looks sooo yummy! I think the blonds'name is Kim . You are super-d-dooper that is for sure!! Keep up the hard work!! = > yp momma is proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is ,YO momma is proud of you. ..time for bed..

    ReplyDelete