Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Classic MAZ at LeBonheur

I  have always been a supporter of LeBonheur Hospitals!! They have great doctors and nurses and accomplish great things. As with everything, there are good and bad people, events, etc. When Jack had his growth hormone testing at the age of 2yrs, we had the worst nurse EVER. She just happened to work at LeBonheur. All of Max's surgeries have been with LeBonheur (except one) and all the staff have been fabulous. The facilities have always been spectacular (but old).

The staff today was fabulous. BUT the facilities were GROSS!! The waiting room of the lab was disgusting and the restrooms were nasty and the hallways were dirty.........

But that is not what I am writing about.....

When Max and I got on the elevator.............CLASSIC MAZ.........

This man stood in front of us. He was a hospital employee (I guess). He had a badge. He was wearing shorts and holding two biohazard bags with tubes. I noticed that they looked used and I thought that was odd. I was thinking that they should be in a container and I was looking him up and down. My eyes came to the bottom of his shorts at the back of his knees. One leg had brown stuff draining down his leg out from under his shorts. I looked again at his clothes to make sure he wasn't a patient. NOPE...he was an employee. Then Max and I at the same time saw his sock!! At the same time we saw the brown stuff draining down his leg was chunky and all over his sock and going inside his shoe! We looked at each other at the same time with our eyes bugged out and our mouthes flew open!! Luckily the elevator door opened before my gag reflex activated. The guy went one way and we went the other way to finish Max's lab work............

2 comments:

  1. GA-ROSSSSSSSS!!!!!

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - my mouth will not shut, it just is gaping open.

    Jenny W.

    ReplyDelete