Thursday, April 19, 2012

blinds do not blind


As I stood in the front window of the office, across the street, and behind the blinds, I watched a man look all around him and then:
worked strenuously to get his underwear out of his butt crack

I am not sure that he succeeded because as he walked out from behind his car (assuming he was hidden) he kicked a leg out with every third step.

I ate my lunch and stared out the window at the beautiful day
 and the man's uncomfortable situation......

I made note to be careful! No picking...anything...

some bored weirdo is always watching



2 comments:

  1. Bhahahahahaha!! so true!!! ......and these days you are lucky if you don't show up on someone's FB !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice. Who knows whom I'm traumatized over the years?
    E

    ReplyDelete