Saturday, April 21, 2012

DANGER: men at work

I have become a professional at analyzing the male gender.

Whatever a man found funny at age 14, he still finds funny at 53.
Group of men in a meeting.
One man makes a noise.
everyone starts giggling

Whatever a man wore at age 21, he is still trying to wear at age 62.
One man wore a suit from The 1960s.
One man wore a shirt so small,
he could only button the bottom 2 buttons.
His VERY hairy chest spilled out all over the worksite.

Whatever physical activities a man accomplished at age 18, he will still attempt at 30, 40, and 50.
"I tried to jump over that pile of shit and didn't clear it. I sprained my growth! It crazy hurts like fire!"

I'm guessing the pile was not literally poop...
And I'm NOT guessing what The "growth" is.

and my favorite

Junior high boys mercilessly tease and pick at each other
AND
When they are 40-87, they are still picking and teasing each other about the same stupid things.

I am thoroughly and continuosly entertained EVERYDAY.

2 comments:

  1. I sure HOPE you are not talking about Butch or Lee. If you are, you are in BIG trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. anonymous is scared.....

    ReplyDelete