Friday, October 14, 2011

Celebration of life!!

I know! We all celebrate birthdays in the same way...right??

Touring the cemetery?....yes!...I knew it was normal!

(my thanks to my sister for introducing me to a great place in Memphis on my birthday..last year!)

Yesterday, we grabbed up some Krystal burgers (and Taco Bell for Jack...of course) and headed to spend a beautiful day at the Memphis Elmwood Cemetery!


You must go!! Such interesting stories and wonderful history!!

We took the car tour with the audio CD because Jack is still sick. He was resting comfortably in the back....



HEY! It is my day...sorry you are sick...but we are celebrating!!
Jack took this picture!





Max was full of energy....he kept leaping out of the car and Jeff kept pulling away when he would try to get back in......fun for everyone...
heh....heh....





happy birthday to me.....38!!
who knew that I would look like......a softball player....at 38!!




PRESENTS!!
My wonderful husband bought me a Memphis shirt....but it was too big...
HOW SMART he is.... to make me feel so good about myself first thing on my birthday!!
 I was so happy that I needed a smaller size!! 


Max knows that I love Perry the Platypus from Phineas and Ferb (a cartoon)....






My gift from Max!!
I love having an artistic family!!






2 comments:

  1. OH MY!!!!! I grew up playing in the cemetery behind my grandfather's house. So when we moved to Bartlett and there was a cemetery across the street of course I played in it. Glad you had fun!
    Les

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Max's Perry, but I wish they'd gotten you a headstone for your birthday. Guess that would've been a little too extravagant!

    E

    ReplyDelete