Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Time To Sew.......

I don't know what it is about this time of year, but I get the addiction of sewing.....from October to December!!

I sew "junk".....nothing worth selling or giving away.....AND most of the time, it isn't even something I would use!!

Now that I am living on the edge....using a sewing machine.....I am able to make MORE of the JUNK!!

Here are my latest creations for Halloween!
Our kitchen table.....




My chair........"the witch"





Our house ghost's chair.........."scary eyes"





Jack's chair..........."vampire bat"
(Jack picked colors and "bat")




Max's chair........."halloween owl"
(Max picked colors and "owl")




Jeff's chair.........."monster"


YIKES....now the dining area is "crafty" enough to be scary..................Happy Halloween!!



3 comments:

  1. I got a spot for you on my show! Crafty Candy can do it... and you can, too! That's my motto, you know. Do you think you could show my viewers how to do that? I have like 6 viewers, so I'm sure some of them would love this idear. The show airs at 1am Thursday nights. Are you free tomorrow? That'll give us time to make these cute critters for Hallyween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY CANDY!!! You read this blog too? I have been a fan of MAZ's for a few years now!! You SHOULD have her on your show! Her crap....I mean crafts are just what your show promotes!! I haven't seen you since our show in April.....hope your crafting attic room turned out ok....
    love ya,
    Opal Tinfrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opal, you are so right about MAZ! you and I both know trash... I mean talent... when we see it! Honey, I gave up on that attic craft room in June, cuz you know it gets real hot in an attic in June! Now, I'm workin on a project for the boys for winter- it's a gun warmer, so their hands won't get so cold while they're waiting to shoot cute little animals. I plan to decoupage the outside in a camo pattern and embellish it with army green ric rac (sp). You know that zigzag trim?

    ReplyDelete