Thursday, October 27, 2011

Chef Max!!

I have not cooked a meal this week!!

It has been so nice to have a personal chef all week.
He planned the meals.
He cooked the meals.
AND he cleaned up the kitchen after each meal!!
(Jack helped clean)



Meet Chef Max!
He loves to cook and create.

The first night we had Munch-A-Monster and Purple Cows. Max made pizza dough from scratch!
 (I have never done that!)

He created a "monster" for each of us!



This is my "monster" pizza and purple cow in our scary skull cup!



This is Jeff's "monster" pizza. The one on the right looks like "perry the platypus"!



The next night Max made Blood And Guts with fresh chopped onion and carrots.

I put toenail flakes on top of mine (parmesan cheese).




For dessert, we had dead hand with nerves and veins.
(frozen jello/twizzlers)



Max asked me to make him an apron. I had a hard time creating an apron (with felt) that didn't look girly!
I made it like a tool apron with fire and goo coming out of the pockets!






 The last night we had Axe Man's Fingers and Yetti Foot. Max invited my mom and dad to join us!
Axe Man's fingers
(hot dogs with radish for finger nails)



Yetti Foot
(mash potatoes, cheese....and Max added Rendezvous seasoning)



My dinner plate...





 Expect to see him on Food Network someday!!!



The food really was delicious! I have never really taught the boys to cook or anything...
(I can barely do it myself!)

Max did EVERYTHING on his own....and MUCH BETTER than I could ever do!!


I think I have my own personal chef!
WOO HOO!!


3 comments:

  1. I wish I could have seen Dad eating the *fingers*. LOL!

    Kudos to Max! He and Noah need to open Cuzzinz Cafay one day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yuck!! The food looked soo yucky.......but the Axe Man Fingers were really good!! And I loved the Yeti foot!! Tasted a lot like twice baked potatoes...but better!! Thank you for inviting us,Chef Max!!
    The conversation did include a discussion of Max and Noah having a restaurant....I like that name from MSVandy! The house looked great with the decorations and we had a great time! GMOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tell Max That I'm surprised that GrandDad ate the Ax Man's Fingers since he has such a weak stomach. Good job Max, I do hope to see you on the Food Network someday. I'll be watching for you since that is one of my favorite channels. And of course, if you and Noah open a restaurant I'll be there!
    Love,
    Aunt Delores

    ReplyDelete