Monday, October 3, 2011

As Seen On TV


I wonder if ANY of the products sold NOW in the "as seen on TV" spots are serious.

Several of my family members own snuggies. I own a Florida Gator snuggie! They are blankets...with sleeves! 

NO! I would never wear it out of the house...to a football game...as advertised...I think those commercials are "for fun".....right?

AND THIS NEW ONE.....


...not only do they advertise to wear it out and on the town......but they advertise the HATCH....easy access for using the potty!!

My new favorite commercial!!

It gets pretty cold in my house in the winter! I wouldn't mind having one of these!!

....not pink....I'm not a pink kind of gal!!


1 comment:

  1. Is this for real?? They are so proud of this thing! It actually seems like an SNL skit. I especially like the hatch and the people outdoors in their "forever lazy."
    e

    ReplyDelete