Tuesday, August 23, 2011

too soon?

sorry....is another post too soon?

 I have kept some great information in my skull for over 3 weeks!!

LIKE:

My dream house is up for sale!!
Isn't it gorgeous??

You can find it here at this link $1.15M on Long Island 

You might recognize it as this house...

Amityville Horror House
That would be AWESOME!!
(maybe a birthday gift for me? October 13th...you have over a month)




NEXT, the greatest disappointment of the summer!
I have a "thing".....an admiration...if you will...like admiring a Ferrari...
or an Aston Martin (my new favorite)!


 Jason Statham
He would look his best if he would shave completely bald....like my Jeff!
He has fantastic mad fighting skills....
He has chosen movies that entertain me because they use his skills and physique to the fullest!




Except this ONE!!
EWWWW!!! you don't put hair on a superb bald guy!!

I don't think he even killed one guy with his hands in this movie.....I don't know.....I couldn't get past his hair!
I can't remember the movie AT ALL....it was horrible!

no really, it was!!

Don't watch The Revolver!

No comments:

Post a Comment