Thursday, August 25, 2011

instant sleep!

I inherited "horrible sleep" from my mother.

I can't go to sleep.

If I go to sleep, I am easily woken...

If I wake up, I can't go back to sleep...

I might be drowsy all day but if it is bed time, I am wide awake!

Horrible sleep cycles...horrible feeling to have all day...
(if I take a nap, I get a migraine!)


Recently, I was VERY SLEEPY on a Saturday afternoon...I was working on some lesson plans at the kitchen table.....Jeff was lying on the couch and surfing TV channels...

He landed on the ONE show that is INSTANT SLEEP FOR ME!! It might as well come packaged in a bottle as a sleeping pill....




I know...I know....mesmerizing, entrancing.....

T i  t  a  n i u m    W  h  i  t e

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


No comments:

Post a Comment