Wednesday, October 31, 2012

A mother's nightmare...a Halloween story

Public schools...............

believe what you want.

but the truth is more disturbing than anything you will ever hear!

I abandon my children every day just so I can have some ME time 40 hours a week.

In the evening, I prepare myself to hear about each one's day....
will this be the story littered with public school horrors that makes me go back to home schooling?
will this be the story with evidence of dangers that force me to stay home?


My son walks home from school through the city streets where dangers, only YOU can imagine, lurk at every turn.
Earlier this week:
"mom, guess what I found on the ground when I was walking home from school today!"

I held my breath.....don't say it...don't say it....

He said it.......

A BOOK OF STAMPS


OH   NOOOOOOO....not stamps!  And with only one missing.....what is this world coming to???
That is it!  I am done with this city!



 

1 comment: