Friday, October 19, 2012

Max Ziegenhorn earns Valedictorian!!

My oldest recently informed me that his "homeschool" friends were just not enough!

Jack, unlike me, loves to be with people!  He asked us if he could go back school.
We can not afford his school of choice, 
So we said he could go back to public school.


I have experience teaching in Memphis City high schools. 
 I had plenty of advice to give him but I know teens don't want to hear advice, so I gave him two important areas to avoid!


1. Don't go to the bathroom.  Don't go during class time.  If you must go, get out quick.  Freaky stuff goes on in high school bathrooms.  You never know what you may find!


2.  Don't linger in secluded places and never pause near a dumpster. It is a whole different world behind the school!




Jack will return to being a White Station Spartan on Monday!





other graduate








2 comments:

  1. Gulp!! Well, go for it,Jack! You will make them proud to have you !! GOOOOO,Jack!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack will do just fine. I exposed him to the public high school environment the last four or five years attending football and basketball games. He saw the good and some of the bad. Also, he is color blind like we all should be. I know he will pick the right friends of all sex, race and nationality.

    Way to go Spartan Jack! Gdad

    ReplyDelete