Sunday, December 5, 2010

Collect them all !!!

As most of you know, Jeff ("slappy head") is a secret CIA agent and has been gone anywhere from 4 to 6 months (not all at one time) out of every year for the past 5 years. Jeff gets to travel to exciting places, gets top star accommodations and gets to eat like a king!

Most people would send their loved ones pictures of the exciting places. Not my man.........he has created a collection of "slappy heads from all over the world"!
 DJ slappy head

sloshed slappy head

eskimo slappy head

"you talkin to me?" slappy head

"Ray Charles"  slappy head



"grizzly adams" slappy head




SPF slappy head

AND THE ONE I WAS SENT TODAY..............................................drumroll






"whitey goes to puerto rico" slappy head



I am sorry, I could not share my entire collection. I have 5 years worth!!
Please, learn from Jeff.............
don't waste time taking pics of places your spouse and children have never seen before!!! Send them YOU so they can start their own collections!!




No comments:

Post a Comment