Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Biggest Loser Toilet

After a 3 month REST and "loss-of-strength-palooza",  I started my Biggest Loser workout DVD again. Squats and lunges have created a problem....

I have realized that a person drops a couple of feet from standing position to sitting on a toilet. Getting back up to a standing position is near impossible!!!

So, I think Jillian (biggest loser trainer) should invent a toilet for us "big loser wannabes".
It would work like those recliners they advertise for the old people. It raises up so you can back into it and then lowers. When you are ready to get up, it raises you back to standing position!!

I KNOW! you are thinking.....get in shape and then it won't be a problem.....

Well, some of us don't have time to wait to get in shape!! I went to the bathroom at the church tonight and feared that I would have to sit there until the next morning!! I usually hover but fell into sitting all the way down. Then when I was ready to stand up........I couldn't!!! I had to brace my hands on the stall walls and use my arm strength to stand. Are you thinking "what is wrong? you got up!".......Well, it wasn't a silent struggle!! I huffed and puffed and groaned.......TO STAND.....but I fear the one other lady in the restroom might have thought I was doing something else. I heard a hurried flush, rip open door, quick wash and then fleeing the restroom.

I promise to not blog about my weight loss this time around....but I need to lose my holiday 5 and then my goal is to lose the other 15 that I did not lose this summer!! I hope I get the use of my thigh muscles back REAL soon before I get a nickname at church.........

4 comments:

  1. We had both of our toliets replaced with new ones a couple of years ago. They are called "high rise". They are like the ones in the handi-capped stalles in public bathrooms. I even have trouble using Grandma's bathroom, I have no idea how Paw-Paw ever got off the pot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to sign my comment. Love, Aunt Delores

    ReplyDelete