Monday, October 12, 2009

ZOMBIELAND

As most of you know, Jeff was in town for a week. When he arrived last Monday night, I picked him up at the airport. We went out on a date for the first time in..............I have no idea.

We ate at Salsa, my favorite. I planned the date so I pick. That is the way it works right??

We then went to see Zombieland.
We entered the theater and I looked around. There were about 15 guys. I whispered to Jeff "I am the only girl". Jeff then whispered "I am the only guy with a date!" Before the movie started, two other females appeared with some guys.

In the first few minutes, I was a little disappointed because I quickly figured out that it was a comedy and not my favorite kind of zombie/vampire movies!! The disappointment did not last long. It was funny, entertaining, gross and very creative with some "effects". There was a surprise in the movie which I LOVED!!!

I would love to see the movie again when it comes to Netflix! I give this movie 4 head bashes! (out of 5)
I still think Shawn of the Dead was better, but this one is a close 2nd!!

30 Days of Night is #1 for "serious" zombie/vampire!!

No comments:

Post a Comment