Wednesday, November 11, 2009

MMMWWWAAAhahahahahah

I can find ANYTHING to get out of exercise!!
I hate walking the dog. She darts at every squirrel, she jumps and pulls at every dog in their fences. I hate having something that will not obey me!!

I was given a treadmill. GREAT, I thought. I need to lose 27 pounds (lost 5 already).

I trained the dog to walk the treadmill!! She loves it! She walked 2 minutes the first time with me holding her up and steady on the treadmill. She walked 8 minutes the next time with her leash tied to the treadmill. She walked 10 minutes this morning with no trouble (on her leash). Two hours later. She gets on the treadmill by herself. I turned it on and she walked for 16 minutes, no leash, and hopped off when she was done (16.21 minutes)!!

She is a much happier and pleasant dog!!

Now I do not have to walk the neighborhood!!! BUT I will have to find time for ME on the treadmill!!

2 comments:

  1. I love it!!!! I so wish I had room for a treadmill. I think it would be a great thing for my chocolate (aka nutjob) lab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Now you need to get Jeff to build a dog sized hamster wheel and hook it up to a generator. A few more dogs and you will be off the grid!

    ReplyDelete