Friday, May 28, 2010

MAZ on Netflix

I have seen a ton of movies on Netflix lately!!
Here are a few reviews....

Rambo (the new one)
fabulous for violence
......but that is where it stops!! Horrible story....well actually, no story!
I give Rambo a great big BLAH.........

Up In The Air
This was a pretty good story. I liked it. It had great acting, good story, and comedy.
I give this movie 10,000 frequent flyer miles.

Inglorious Basterds
I luuuuuved this movie!!
It had a great story, great dialogue, great acting, great action!!
I would actually watch this movie several times!!
I give this movie TIN NATSEE SCALPS!!!

Flyboys
This is a great movie and we actually got to watch this one with the kids!!
This is a movie based on history. It had a pretty good story, acting and some great dog fights!!
I give this movie ////////// kills.

The Hurt Locker
This was a great war movie. The boys enjoyed it!! Great action. There was not much of a story but it was a great movie to show a glimpse of some situations in war.
I give this movie 10 flags of freedom.


The Bank Job
All I will say about this movie is.....
WHY WOULD YOU HAVE A MOVIE STARRING JASON STATHAM AND NOT HAVE ANY MARTIAL ARTS ACTION????
I did not know until the end of the movie that this was based on a true story.
This movie was horrible...choppy story, naughty scenes (even for MAZ)...just bad movie!!
I give this movie zilch round house kicks!!

Sherlock Holmes
This was a good movie. It had an entertaining story, comedy, action and Robert Downey Jr....I enjoy him!!
I give this movie 10 bowlers.

The Men Who Stare At Goats
I really enjoyed this quirky movie!! It has an enjoyable odd story, great acting, comedy and action.
I give this movie 10 cloud bursts.

DISCLAIMER:
Do not ever rely on MAZ for advice on movies for children. Our boys are allowed to see violence and hear bad language.
But no boobies.....

No comments:

Post a Comment