Saturday, May 29, 2010

The recital through the eyes of MAZ

Today was my niece's senior piano recital. She did a wonderful job. She played 7 pieces.

I was amazed at how tiny a baby grand REALLY is!!!




I am confused as to why piano music would need to be Braille......since the fingers would be busy on the piano keys......




My sister lost it right before the program......."You better finish this and get out of my house! We have 5 more children!"





Apparently, since it was Memorial Day weekend, Amro did not have security and they let any guys in off the street......





If the guests did not accept the programs from my nephews, then they had to endure the Dutch paper cut torture.....





Sad that it had to occur on my niece's big day....but after over 40 years of her constant nagging and finger pointing in his face, my dad bit my mom's fingers completely off.......




And.....last picture.....

PHOTOBOMB!!....we all knew the two guys talking but the guy in the back was not invited.  He happened to work in the building and decided to watch us while on his break.

Well, I hope all of you enjoyed the recital through the eyes of MAZ.......

1 comment:

  1. HYSTEERICAL !!!!! ROFL !!! You are a Hoot!! ( did you "set up" that pic of dad and me ?? or did "it just come to you" to write that??) [ and NO! I don't think you should write together..Vonda!] yo momma

    ReplyDelete