Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Keeping the spark alive!

After 18 years I still get notes from my husband...............they are just a little different!!

Way back in 1992, when Jeff and I were first dating, I was sitting in my 8 o'clock Abnormal Psychology Class. I sat in the very back by the only window in the room. It went from the ceiling to the floor. The professor was yammering and I was staring out the window. I looked down and noticed a paper taped to the outside of the window. It had tiny pictures and symbols drawn on the paper. It took me awhile but I realized that the pictures meant words and when you put them all together....it was a message.....THEN I realized that it was Jeff's drawings and handwriting! The window was partially opened. At break time I grabbed the paper! It was a secret message for me! How romantic and fun!!

Over the years Jeff did this less and less and after we got married the notes became very rare............

Here is an example of the notes I get after 15 years of marriage!
I woke up to this tacked to the living room wall this morning........just above an electrical outlet.....

Jeff is still a romantic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment