Friday, June 18, 2010

vacation/In Service

Sorry to my loyal readers....

I realize I was giving you "daily" posts and then stopped abruptly......

but that is sort of what my life did.....does.....

My life can be really fun/exciting/adventurous.....and then BLIP....I find myself working puzzles and watching every single episode of Hannah Montana that was ever made.
Don't cringe....I love that show!

During my last 7 days of NOTHING (and I love the nothing!).....
I realized that pretty soon I need to be preparing for the upcoming school year (5th and 7th grade) AND I need to get back on track on some personal things I have let go in my own life (random things....reading, bible studies, extra knowledge, maybe excercise.....nah)....

ANYWAY.....all this to say, I am going on a blog/facebook vacation so I can have a school/personal "In Service".

So don't worry about checking back until maybe..... August.......
I love my readers!! I love blogging......but I need to take care of a few things!!

Have a great summer!
MAZ

2 comments:

  1. NOOOoooooo! You can't stop now with your humorous adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say NOOOO ! you need to keep us updated....we need that humor in our lives !! puleez! yo momma

    ReplyDelete