Sunday, November 21, 2010

I try so hard to be a better person!!!!!

I am so glad I only have 2 kids and one husband!! I do laundry ALL day EVERY day....and my washer and dryer are becoming VERY rebellious. I guess in appliance years, they are in their teens.

I admit, when I walk into their room....I give the first dirty look. I probably mutter the first dirty word or sarcastic remark.... or I might be a little over aggressive with Washer when it is "stomping" around while pretending to be in "spin cycle".....BUT I am the OWNER! I am not always talking about the fact that Washer does not spin appropriately or Dryer does not dry the first time told! Most of the time I am speaking about the Piles and how they multiply or divide.

I should not mind the extra modifications to get them to do their work. I certainly don't want to spend a fortune on the "pretty" models that pretend to know what they're doing and then every time I walk into the room I might have to listen to........"I am gorgeous...look at me.....I know EXACTLY how to wash this towel.....ooh la la! look at how I dry this sweater....."......or worse it shushes me because it is supposed to be quiet when it is washing and drying!!

I will try to be a better laundress........sigh.....

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Margaret... Be nice to you faithful machines. The older we get the more effort it takes to perform our regular tasks. Instead of nice new machines you might find yourself using a wash board and hanging the clothes outside! Love your take on life! Noreen

    ReplyDelete