Thursday, January 5, 2012

HOTEL HORROR

I am sure we all enter hotels the same way...

1.  luggage containing our clothes
2.  "mummy sleeping bag"
(so none of ME touches the bed, sheets, pillow, etc)



3. luggage containing the bleach, lysol, gloves, and CSI black light....

I had a great opportunity to join Jeff on one of his trial.
He gets to stay in NICE hotels.

BUT....that just means..."high priced" germs and yuck!

As Jeff was heading back to trial after New Year's...we made the LAST MINUTE decision for me to go with him.

Since I packed in 5 minutes...
I did not have time to pack my "hotel lounge wear"




THE HORROR:
After our drive and my large sweet tea, I needed to use the restroom.
Everything looked fine through my trifocals...so I did not do my magnifying glass inspection.

I used lamaze breathing and mental chants..
"everything is clean and sterile...I will be fine..."

I flushed the toilet....
The flush was so powerful, the toilet water rushed into the bowl with "fire hose" force.
I did not have time to turn around before...



I went in to shock and catatonic state......





2 comments:

  1. margaret,you are sooooo fanatically paranoid!! I am so LOL !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still say you and Jessica were separated at birth.
    XXOO
    Aunt Delores

    ReplyDelete